Book Chapter Guidelines
THE ORIGINAL SCIENTIFIC PUBLISHING
Book Chapter Publication with ISBN
Guidelines For Authors
The Original Scientific Publishing serves as an ideal platform to publish book chapters in edited books. Maintaining high academic and production standards is our priority. Manuscripts received would be thoroughly assessed for their viability across the globe.
1. Format & Style of Book Chapter: All Book chapters must be typed in A4 size (font size 12) in 1.5 space in single column with at least one-inch margin on all sides. Authors should submit single word files that contains the following information.
· Title of the Chapter
· Author Name & Designation, Phone Number, Email
· Abstract and Keywords
· Chapter Content
· Pages should be within 10-25
2. Language: We publish books in all languages.
3. Publication fee is $50 USD.
4. Plagiarism should be below 20%
5. References: Author(s) should follow the latest edition of referencing patenting to the area of research work.
APA, MLA, Oxford, Harvard, Chicago, IEE
Citations in the text
Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Avoid citation in the abstract. Unpublished results and personal communications should not be in the reference list, but may be mentioned in the text. Citation of a reference as 'in press' implies that the item has been accepted for publication.
References should be arranged first alphabetically and then further sorted chronologically if necessary. More than one reference from the same author(s) in the same year must be identified by the letters "a", "b", "c", etc., placed after the year of publication.
Reference to a journal publication:
Van der Geer, J., Hanraads, J. A. J., & Lupton R. A. (2000). The art of writing a scientific article. Journal of Scientific Communications, 163, 51-59.
Reference to a book:
Strunk, W., Jr., & White, E. B. (1979). The elements of style. (3rd ed.). New York: Macmillan, (Chapter 4).
Reference to a chapter in an edited book:
Mettam, G. R., & Adams, L. B. (1994). How to prepare an electronic version of your article. In B. S. Jones, & R. Z. Smith (Eds.), Introduction to the electronic age (pp. 281-304). New York: E-Publishing Inc.
Reference to a web source:
Smith, Joe, (1999), One of Volvo's core values. [Online] Available: http://www.volvo.com/environment/index.htm (July 7, 1999)